• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Took her to the range for the first time today

One_Man

Private
Minuteman
Jul 6, 2009
Selma, Texas
First time shooting my new rifle at the range today. After getting it bore sighted and adjusting the scope I shot 3 consecutive shots.

cimg3240.jpg

groupcopy.jpg

cimg3239.jpg

Re: First time shooting my Savage rifle

Great shooting brother, looks like a real good stick. But you better get back to the range ASAP, if bossman Lowlight see's them three shot groups, he might bark. He likes to see 5 shot groups.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great shooting brother, looks like a real good stick. But you better get back to the range ASAP, if bossman Lowlight see's them three shot groups, he might bark. He likes to see 5 shot groups.</div></div>

Will do next time...jeez thats $10 per group.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parkincense</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great shooting brother, looks like a real good stick. But you better get back to the range ASAP, if bossman Lowlight see's them three shot groups, he might bark. He likes to see 5 shot groups.</div></div>

Will do next time...jeez thats $10 per group. </div></div>

If thats bad, for the love of god, don't get a 338 Lapua.

Re: Took her to the range for the first time today

Ya ditto you need to reload! Good shooting though, savages flat rock! The one thing I hate about them, it makes me want another.

Savages are Great shooters....next investment....Redding Big Boss II and all that goes with, nice group by the way.

get the RCBS Rock chucker kit, I think someone was selling em for $279 last I checked, I started reloading with a Lee Classic kit, was something like $70 bux when I got it and it had the fundamentals to get going, and upgraded as I went