• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Took my 20S out to zero today...

SauerPatchKid

Private
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2021
LV, NV
And holy smokes is it a shooter. First time out with it. Numerous 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards from bipod with my left hand providing stock support. Gonna have to get me a rear bag to make it a little easier. Also had a 2 inch group pacing at about 2 seconds between shots. Currently running a Steiner M7xi in a Spuhr mount with a Atlas PSR up front. Federal Gold Medal Match 175gr SMK used.
Snapchat-1173239696.jpg

20210613_125628.jpg
20210613_125717.jpg
20210613_125730.jpg
20210613_130635.jpg

Last edited:
I been wanting one for a while, prices are finally settling down. You can grab one in 6.5 for 4K or less for a while they were going for over 5k wasn’t doing that. Congrats I’m jealous 👍🏼

Very nice. One of my favorites. @Devildog , I might have one with your name on it with a 'hide discount. :cool:

6.5 CM are in as well, but pricey. Need to move one, if I get that special call.

Last edited:
I been wanting one for a while, prices are finally settling down. You can grab one in 6.5 for 4K or less for a while they were going for over 5k wasn’t doing that. Congrats I’m jealous 👍🏼

Got my .308 for under $4k after tax and transfer. Was thinking about grabbing a 6.5CM but didn't feel like waiting for one to come around. FN said they're coming out with standalone 6.5CM barrels later this year anyway, so I'll grab one at some point.

Any more photos of the set up? I was curious about how those colors matched up on the scope and rifle.

They don't match at all 🤣🤣🤣

They don't match at all 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoyed your pics, great looking Belgian Malinois. Looks like you got a great companion!

Got my .308 for under $4k after tax and transfer. Was thinking about grabbing a 6.5CM but didn't feel like waiting for one to come around. FN said they're coming out with standalone 6.5CM barrels later this year anyway, so I'll grab one at some point.
And you believed them?

Seriously, they're supposed to be making the new 1/10 twist .308 barrels available too. Mine came with the 1/12 w/ stepdown, which prompted me of course, to source an M40 brake and can... Hey, it's nice though.

If I hadn't already SBR'd my 17 and got that brake and can though, I'd probably consider another MK20 with the new barrel and chopping the existing one down to 16" along with a folding SCAR stock.

Also like to point out that FN is taking orders for 16's again and Proven Outfitters had 'em in stock. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I really like it a lot, growing to be one of my favorites.

FN shit:
IMG_1553.JPG

Reactions: theLBC
And you believed them?

Seriously, they're supposed to be making the new 1/10 twist .308 barrels available too. Mine came with the 1/12 w/ stepdown, which prompted me of course, to source an M40 brake and can... Hey, it's nice though.

If I hadn't already SBR'd my 17 and got that brake and can though, I'd probably consider another MK20 with the new barrel and chopping the existing one down to 16" along with a folding SCAR stock.

Also like to point out that FN is taking orders for 16's again and Proven Outfitters had 'em in stock. It's not everyone's cup of tea but I really like it a lot, growing to be one of my favorites.

FN shit:
View attachment 7657567
Curious about the rubber bands. Does the cheek riser rattle?

What if anything did they change or did they just stop them for a while?

What if anything did they change or did they just stop them for a while?

Our rep said they were outpaced with demand from the riots coupled with labor shortages for assembly, compounded by delays / labor shortages at their subcontractors. Pretty sure a lot of these guys making high-end gas-guns are treading carefully with the Biden camp rattling the saber about another assault weapons ban, too. I know that Q stopped development on their "large-frame" gas gun because of the administration change, we'll see if that continues.

Reactions: roostercogburn98
100 yards aint nothing, stretch it out to 300 minimum and hold 1 moa or tighter than we will be impressed

Took it to 200 tonight under the lights. Had a 5-20mph crosswind that was having varying levels of impact due to the berms shielding the back half. Fired from prone.
20210826_233119.jpg

20210827_005644.jpg
20210826_204315.jpg

Reactions: aku