• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors took my first step into the quieter side today.

Harley1903

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2012
GA, Warner Robins
After many months of reading the forums I decided to sign up as a member.Looking at all the suppressor threads killed me so after many years putting off doing the paperwork and having to wait on getting something I would have to buy months prior, I could not take it anymore. So today I went and started the process. I bought my first suppressor today and placed an order for one that was not in stock.

Today I bought a Huntertown Arms “Guardian” 22cal suppressor for all my little fun 22’s. I then placed an order for the AWC titanium Raider/ T.H.O.R. for the 556cal. I will be ordering a 30cal next.

Now I have to go through the dreaded paperwork/waiting period . I guess the good thing that will help pass the time is that I have a good friend that has a 22cal suppressor that I can shoot in the mean time.

Re: took my first step into the quieter side today.

Congrats on making the jump, really both jumps... joining the hide and purchasing your first suppressor.

You wont regret your investment in the suppressors. I love mine. I warn you it's a touch addictive. You get to where you don't want to fire an un-suppressed weapon.

Welcome!

I made the jump this week too. I am getting a .30 cal suppressor before 5.56 though, since it'll work for both.

Welcome to the world of suppression

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: anschutz64ms</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Welcome to the world of suppression </div></div>

And the slippery slope of new ways to spend money. It's addictive!

Congrats on joining the quite side

Suppressors are addictive. Oklahoma just passed legislation that will allow us to hunt suppressed. Not sure how to tell the wife that I "need" to suppress all of my rifles now.

My tax stamp for my 22cal came in yesterday. Still waiting for my 556 to show up at my dealer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harley1903</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My tax stamp for my 22cal came in yesterday. Still waiting for my 556 to show up at my dealer. </div></div>

Very nice !!! I'm just starting the process this week, getting a trust and then start the wait for an SWR Spectre II and an AAC Ranger 3

I'm going down to Mile High tomorrow to get my first can...SAS Arbiter. I've put it off long enough!

I got a SWR trident 9 several months back and it does great. Very quiet, especially when fired in single shot mode. Just ordered my 30cal can. Don't miss out on the templar tactical group buy for anyone looking for a great deal on a titanium suppressor.