• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Took out the M40's for some groundhogs.

SCOTTx88

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2006
Fredericksburg,Va. EX-NYER
SMK's suck on them, at least 175's and 168's. Had 3 get away after being hit. 300gr. SMKs from my 338Edge stops em where they sit. But this was pretty hard, 3-9 scopes and no bipod. Longest shot was around 200yds, only had one that wasn't this years batch. But all in all, makes for a cool picture. Mine is on the left, My buddy Brians is on the right.
ScottsPictures1923.jpg

Re: Took out the M40's for some groundhogs.

Gotta love taking out those groundhogs. I am up to 9 this summer just using rimfires under 150yards. Can't wait to get my .22-250 completely setup so I can start taking shot farthers out!

Nice looking rifles by the way!
cool.gif

are those the USMC commeratives remington released a few years back or guns youve pieced together? either way they're beautiful!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scottx88</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> SMK's suck on them, at least 175's and 168's. Had 3 get away after being hit. 300gr. SMKs from my 338Edge stops em where they sit. But this was pretty hard, 3-9 scopes and no bipod. Longest shot was around 200yds, only had one that wasn't this years batch.</div></div>

200 yds. & under? That's poor shot placement, not the fault of the bullet.