• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Took that bitch Down….

73605927-FE0A-4AE0-8D27-AA806910970C.jpeg

Well, they did charge the officer with a few assault charges, but should have also charged him with manslaughter. A totally unnecessary use of force in this case.

“New South Wales police charged the officer responsible for Clare Nowland’s death with recklessly causing grievous bodily harm, assault occasioning actual bodily harm and common assault, the BBC reported.”

Man! You gotta watch those fn geepers! One minute they are trying to remember who they are and the next they got their falsies out tryin to gum your ass to death.

Take no chances!

• Haha
Reactions: lash
95 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, 95 pounds...and "coming at the officer," slowly, with a steak knife, while using a walker: "She had a walking frame, but she had a knife"

But I can't speak to it, because I'm not on the job, in their shoes, making split-second, life and death decisions...

Reactions: BipThatInstance
In countries without guns, they cower in fear of knives. That old felon had a 95 year run before her life of crime caught up with her, she did well.

There is a 0% chance they will do anything to the cop.

95 years old, 5 foot 2 inches, 95 pounds...and "coming at the officer," slowly, with a steak knife, while using a walker: "She had a walking frame, but she had a knife"

But I can't speak to it, because I'm not on the job, in their shoes, making SPLIT-MINUTE, life and death decisions...
FIFY

Reactions: ChezJfrey and lash
Any cop who carries a taser should have to take the 5 second ride on it. I did. It’s an electrifying experience to say the least

But at least it gives you an idea of what your putting someone through.

It’s the cops decision here to take the ride or not. I’ll guarantee you if you took the 5 second ride you wouldn’t shoot a 95 year old women moving at snails pace with it

Reactions: lash
Any cop who carries a taser should have to take the 5 second ride on it. I did. It’s an electrifying experience to say the least

But at least it gives you an idea of what your putting someone through.

It’s the cops decision here to take the ride or not. I’ll guarantee you if you took the 5 second ride you wouldn’t shoot a 95 year old women moving at snails pace with it
Our department did exactly this. Same with pepper spray. I would take the tazer over pepper spray. The tazer is done with no lingering pain in seconds, the pepper spray lasts for days lol.

Reactions: lash and hafejd30
Our department did exactly this. Same with pepper spray. I would take the tazer over pepper spray. The tazer is done with no lingering pain in seconds, the pepper spray lasts for days lol.
I slept like a baby after that. Was like a 1 hour deep tissue massage. In 5 seconds. From a jackhammer 😁

Reactions: lash and Bender