• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Took the new suppressor out, had some good results

uracowman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2012
Houston, TX
Picked up my Elite Iron Bravo 1 yesterday and put some rounds through it this afternoon. So far, so good and I will venture to say that it has increased accuracy based on my observations from today.
UpTPn.jpg

Below is a 100 yard group. Anyone care to guess how many rounds that was?
WbMwk.jpg

Re: Took the new suppressor out, had some good results

2... And if you say it's any more than that we know you're BSin' us.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Midwestside</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2... And if you say it's any more than that we know BS'in' us.
laugh.gif

</div></div>

It was more

3-5.. no more
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H_Talon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
based on there being 4 case heads showing in the ammo box. I'd say 4 ??

what do I win :)

H_Talon </div></div>

a gold star

Excellent shooting. Just looks like one of the bullets hit a little further to the right than shown on calipers. But still better than me.