• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Tooley Custom Rifle w/ AICS AX chassis

philodox

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2007
Athens, Ga
My new gun. Build thread is here.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=237337&Number=2682757

Details of the Rifle

Tooley Custom Rilfes built Orion short action chambered in .308

Hart 1-10 twist barrel cut to 20" Threaded for my suppressor

Accuracy International AX AICS with 16" barrel shroud

Premiere Heritage 3-15x50 with Gen 2 XR reticle

Harris 6" slotted bipod with Phoenix Tactica pod claw modification

Custom made .30 cal suppressor with can cover made by Tab Gear

Re: Tooley Custom Rifle w/ AICS AX chassis

The 1st custom in the AX chassis I've seen, very nice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PESTRIKE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 1st custom in the AX chassis I've seen, very nice! </div></div>

Thanks, from my understanding it's the first one to be delivered to a non-government customer. I'm kind of stoked.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any idea what it weighs as it sits? </div></div>

As pictured, without putting it on a scale, I'd say about 17 or 18lbs. You have to keep in mind that the Premiere Heritage is a behemouth and the can adds weight as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: toygunner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is the verticl grip longer on the AX than the AICS. My pinky finger hangs off the AICS. </div></div>

I have to wear xtra large gloves. I have pretty big paws. There is more than enough pistol grip for large hands.

Surgeon is planning on building their actions/rifles into these for public consumption when their govt. contract is fufilled. I am thinking seriously about a 300 win mag in one of these.... we want to hear how yours shoots.

what is the model on this work of art and the price and the cal thank you your jose angel velez

I can't stop staring at this beauty, please post a vid of her in action soooooooooon!!!!

This rifle gives me a boner...don't judge me...lol

That's a rad stick, bud!!!