• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tooley Orion Action

Firefour

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Looking for some information on dave Tooley's Orion Action by stiller. Does it compare to, say, surgeon, defiance, or any other of the same actions,
in terms of quality, as in Not needing to be trued for a build like a remington 700?
Looking for ideas on my next build.
Thanks

I think the stiller built actions are nice. Not sure how Dave's spec differs from a reagulat stiller Tac. I do recall it was one of the more reasonably priced custom actions around. Id suggest you call or PM him directly, he can give you the details. He does try to keep them in stock, last I spoke to him.

Dave just finished my second build, this one is a 6.5 creedmore, first was a 308, on one of his Orion actions. They are good to go. Whether using his action or any of the top actions, at that point it becomes the Indian and not the arrow.