• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tools for training or gaming???

obx22

Troubleshooter
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2020
N.C.
Anyone seen this?

If such a thing were managed in rifle form…

Personally I don't buy into much of any of it.

Back when I play a bunch of hand gun games, one thing going around was get a BB gun like the gun you shoot and it will be good practice. Ok sounds logical. The controls are in the same spots, And I guess it worked well for draw, safe, shoot, holster type deals, but it ended about there. The BB gun also ate CO2 like a mad man. I got a 22lr version of my gun and while I could not "play" in my garage it was at least a little cheaper then the BB gun. The mag changes felt a little more "real" I guess I will say.

This, sorry it is just a video game, with zero basis in reality.....or I should say how it really feels. I feel the same about flying games, and racing games, two other things I have done in "real life". There is just nothing on a screen that is going to get you ready for the "real thing".

You think you can fly a cessna 150 because you can on flight sim. I tell you the first time you crank it everything you think you know is going to go out the window. You hear the noise, feel the thing moving, you will gain nothing past perhaps knowing where the switches are.

Just my two bits on it.

Reactions: obx22
I probably would get this for a one time cost of around $100. They can keep it for $228 a year.

Reactions: obx22