• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Top mount silencerco radius. Help.

Absolution

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2012
www.instagram.com
Hello, I'm trying to find a way to mount a radius to my Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27x. I have a American Defence recon SL which I would love to keep because of my rail set up. I've found a aimpoint 34mm to 1913 but it's only option that I found. Also price isn't the reason I strayed away from the aimpoint I really just want to see other options. If I can't find a sturdy looking option I may just draw something in CAM to make.

I think if you want to be able to mount the Radius at 12 o'clock on the scope and be reliable youre going to need a a quality scope mount that has the ability to mount a picatinny rail to the top ring. Such as LaRue LT845, Badger Ordnance Rings or Mount with 34mm Coaxial Range Finder Mount, Spuhr ISMS mount with Wilcox Raptar mount, Nightforce RAP mount, etc.

I wouldnt trust mounting an additional ring to the scope tube just for the Radius. Either mount it to the forend, or buy a new mount so you can mount it directly to the rings.

I mount mine on a Spuhr ISMS mount with the Raptor a at 12 o'clock.

Works great on deer and trees to 800 yards.

Zero has not shifted by remounting multiple times.