• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes top of EREK ?

comanche9

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 15, 2006
Tennessee
what are the numbers and lines on top of the EREK knob? im guess it lets you know how many clicks you have used / left since it goes from 0-90. Also how do you slip it so its on zero as well as the knob itself, right now with my knob on zero the plate is setting on 75.

Re: top of EREK ?

That plate is used for zeroing, then replaced with the solid cap when completed.

There is related information in this thread

Cheers,

Bill

The EREK cover that you are looking at is to help you adjust the erector. The lines give you a reference point of turning the Adjustment screw with the allen wrench. Most folks adjust their scope and then replace it with the solid cover to keep rain and crud out of their scope.

Cheers,

Doc

Bill beat me to it
laugh.gif

i canty open the video for some reason, Thanks for the respons did a search and found nothing on the plate and what it was used for.