• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TOP quality scales

Macmathews

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2011
Ontario . Canada
With all this talk about Prometheus this and that..
I use a chargemaster and have never really been happy with it.. (that another topic though)
I cant afford a Prometheus so with that said.

For those who are throwing and then trickling to a scale..
What is a GREAT quality scale I could try for this operation ?

I would like to get within a kernel or 2 accuracy !

Kyle

What ever has replaced the vic-123 or the satrious gd503. Both I believe go down to .005gr accuracy and a kernel of H4350 powder is about .025/.03gr in weight.

AND fx 120i. There's been plenty of talk about it in this forum.
Try the search function. As a matter of fact many people have purchased it from a company in Canada.
I believe the company's name is Cambridge something or other.
Once the word got out about the price ($400.00) and it features, they started selling fast.
Perhaps some other members will chime it.

Or you may want to consider the Gem Pro 250.
Trends to drift a bit more and not as fast.
But, much cheaper, about $150.00 (?).

Last edited:
My A&D FX300i (larger capacity than the 120i with the same accuracy and resolution for $60 more) weighs to one kernel of extruded rifle powder and settles in a second.
No drift. None.
Beautiful easy to read display.
5 year warranty.

The Gem Pro 250 is pretty decent for the money but not as fast and it drifts.

Joe

Get a hold of Scott Parker and buy a tuned beam scale from him. I'm over the top happy with mine!

After having 3 different E scales break or wack out on me and hearing the same thing from other shooters I know I don't trust them anymore.

To get ahold of Scott Parker, use this email address: [email protected]

It's very reliable and you can definitely see kernel level scale deflection when using it. I use it to set throws on my progressive and to check my Chargemaster.