• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Top Shot Season 4

Re: Top Shot Season 4

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brux Barrels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIhec7dIFbs
</div></div>

Ugg, I actually want to slap the shit out of him. I would never watch Top Shot if they had this tool on the cast, he would make me want to shoot my TV.

I've suffered through the last few seasons. I think I'm done with Top Shot. I think they need to take the team bull out of it and make it about who is actually the top shot not just the most popular.

:::Running and ducking if this video is of you or your brother/friend:::

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brux Barrels</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIhec7dIFbs
</div></div>

I think they need to take the team bull out of it and make it about who is actually the top shot not just the most popular.

</div></div>
Ditto. I think the whole show should be performance based.

OH yea he is going to make it.
shocked.gif

Why cant I try it at home...cause everyone has a 1200yard back yard.

My first reaction was the same as High Binder's, but I realized something. Top Shot isn't looking for someone who is going to shoot straight and then be stone cold normal, that would be a very boring show. Like all unscripted shows they are looking for someone with a personality, someone who isn't afraid to look a little stupid for the entertainment of other, etc. I'm sure this kid is one of the up and comers of the sport and would do just fine on the show so best of luck to him and I hope he makes it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jericho</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why cant I try it at home...cause everyone has a 1200yard back yard. </div></div>

I think it was more of a joke then being serious(I know, hard to tell from his facial expressions)

Did I miss season 3 already? I hope so. I made it through the first 3 shows of the past season before giving up on it. All it is is survivor with guns, and I have never watched one episode of that lame ass show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: good old lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the hide should have a TV show. </div></div>

"As the knob turns.."