• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors TOP's Knives. Serious hardware.

Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Blades are part of the roots.

These are a fill 1/4" or 3/8" thick. The handles are great and the metal quality is very nice!

kniveskilt.jpg

Getting military discount on the blades: $234
Getting them the day after Valentine's Day: SWEET
Having the wife not open her Valentine's Day card for three months because she saw the card statement online when you got home: oooohhhhh bad bad James

Re: TOP's Knives. Serious hardware.

TOPS are very heavy duty knives. I have a large number of their knives and feel they are very under rated.

Nice knives, cool scottish flag, , shame on ya about the canvas kilt, get a real one.

Mac (real scottish dude)

I love the knives. The Scalpel rides left side of the belt buckle sideways.

Utilikilt's beat the hell out of Dockers and 5.11's any day. If I had the requisite $900+ for the full kit I would have the Baille family tartan to which I am sept by birth.
As far as the Jolly Roger, well, that's family history. US Gov't paid for the family to prey upon Brit shipping during the war of 1812. Privateer's indeed!

Nice mandress Switch. I purchased a Black Watch kilt from a soldier I was training with in Scotland, and then wore it to Murrayfield to watch Sco'land play England. Didn't know that people dressed proper for matches so I was quite embare-assed, which lasted until I was good and drunk, which was about 10 minutes later. Sadly, it was taken from my kit some time during transit back to the USA. I still have my Leatherneck Tartan kilt from my rugby playin' days, and have been considering one of THESE to wear to matches now that I am just spectatin'

I am totally diggin' my Scalpel, I am basically using the hell out of it every day. The nice green handle is now showing a nice black dark patina from my hand.

Some pretty cool stuff there 41. Those Commando Kilts there are about the same as the Utili models, but with the trad belts on them. I don't care too much about what everyone else is wearing and do my own thing so that stuff never bothers me. I am looking hard at the Army Kilt in the trad Army colors so I can wear it with the new Class A Dress Uniform. Of course all the proper leggings, shoes and other items will be worn. One day before I retire to be sure, just to get the photo and say I did it because I could
grin.gif

I am starting to dig the belts and Jesus Cleats from these guys too. Rope? Whatta Ya need rope FOR? Brother, You always need the rope, it's in all the movies!

http://www.utilikilts.com/index.php?page_id=3

I got two of them, and damned if I don't have the catalog next to the 'office chair'. So many sweet blades! Outside of a total custom blade, these puppies are the cat's ass! The service from Mike Fuller and crew is nothing short of top shelf too!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got two of them, and damned if I don't have the catalog next to the 'office chair'. So many sweet blades! Outside of a total custom blade, these puppies are the cat's ass! The service from Mike Fuller and crew is nothing short of top shelf too! </div></div>

Yep, TOPS and Strider are about the only knives I use anymore, other than a couple of full customs I have.