• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Totally juiced

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    Sittin here hand priming another four hundre rounds of brass watching Shooting USA . They're covering the USPSA Multi Gun Nationals . They show a competitor hosin with a comp pistol and man it just lights me up . I mean dam I'm right there . The feel of that trigger . Just drivin that thing from target to target , absorbing the front end like a crotch rocket a drivin to the next . Man I love shooting . Retirement is gonna be a blast . Literally .

I have 10 more years to go b4 retirement as I have an 11 year old daughter...

Shooting all the time will be a blast. I have really got to start doing some pistol shooting again. I used to do IPSC and Bowling Pin shoots when I was in my 20s and 30s. Took several courses from Ray Chapman and Rob Leatham back in the day. Still have my custom Colts. Today they can use red dots and the such. Back then it was strictly open sights only.

Here is one of my Custom Colts used for Pin shoots

Cogan Custom .45.JPG

Noice . It gets in the blood man . The other guys that show up at comps are awesome and I usualluy make a new friend then go break bread with them and the guys .

Reactions: Barneybdb
    I have 10 more years to go b4 retirement as I have an 11 year old daughter...

Shooting all the time will be a blast. I have really got to start doing some pistol shooting again. I used to do IPSC and Bowling Pin shoots when I was in my 20s and 30s. Took several courses from Ray Chapman and Rob Leatham back in the day. Still have my custom Colts. Today they can use red dots and the such. Back then it was strictly open sights only.

Here is one of my Custom Colts used for Pin shoots

View attachment 6944970

Geez. I got almost 30 to go.

I hope you guys get what you want, but nothing is ever as simple as it looks on the inbound segment.

Best fortune on your retirements; mine is turning out to be a lot more 'interesting' than originally imagined.

Greg