• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Touché

7.62willdo

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • 1689110107352.png

Ouch…

When it was announced about the cluster bombs being given to Ukraine I was under the impression they had been internationally banned.
    Google informed me that over 100 nations had if fact signed an agreement to not use these types of munitions, the US did not sign the treaty.
    Ukraine needs to get back too growing grain, starvation will kill more people then the US cluster bombs. Congress can stop this war anytime they choose.

Last edited:
    Nawwww, why would they do that, they are making too much money off of it and can use it in the press whenever they want to distract from other nefarious dealings going on.

Got to love a woman who speaks the truth unapologetically.

CNN would be pissed if the war stopped. Thats all they have right now. the trump news is slow these days.

When it was announced about the cluster bombs being given to Ukraine I was under the impression they had been internationally banned.
    Google informed me that over 100 nations had if fact signed an agreement to not use these types of munitions, the US did not sign the treaty.
    Ukraine needs to get back to growing grain, starvation will kill more people then the US cluster bombs. Congress can stop this war anytime they choose.
    Russia and the US did not sign onto that ban.

Side note: US failure rate of those cluster bombshell is 2%. Russian failure rate is 30%-40%.

Gain of salt with that due to the source.

Do you have a vetted source for this.
    This is all I could find...no mention of the last statement. Not saying it wasnt there but it could be just tacked on.

After the United States made a historic announcement of sending cluster munition to Ukraine, Russia lambasted the Biden administration for taking such measures. On Saturday, the Russian Foreign Ministry said that initiatives like this will make Washington ‘complicit’ in the deaths of countless people in the raging Russia-Ukraine war, Sputnik reported. The remarks came from the Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova.

The Russian diplomat emphasised that by supplying the lethal munition to Ukraine, Pentagon is seeking to prolong this conflict that has already led to the loss of countless lives. She insisted that Kyiv’s promise to use the ammunition “responsibly” are “worthless”. "As it happens every time when more lethal US-NATO weapons systems are provided to Ukraine, civilians will be the ones to suffer," the Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman said on Saturday. "By supplying cluster munitions, Washington will effectively be an accomplice in the mining of territory, and will fully share the responsibility for those who die from explosions, including Russian and Ukrainian children,” she reiterated at a press briefing.

She is 100% correct. The problem is that Pedo-man and Coke-boy are not running the country, the Russians need to target whomever is actually running this place because is sure as hell is not a Biden. When the 75 yo king of England has to drag your demented ass by the arm to keep you from falling over and playing with the shit in your diaper, you are not a great president.

Ukraine needs to get back too growing grain, starvation will kill more people then the US cluster bombs. Congress can stop this war anytime they choose.
    haha Congress wants this war. At no point has congress ever voted down a war. Congress makes too much money on the weapons deals. The media gets so many views because of war. This is why the only time Trump was praised by the media was the commando raid in Yemen.