• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tough Mudder

dpairborneranger

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2011
KY
Just signed up for the Tough Mudder in November at the Indiana site. It's 12 miles with obstacles. Can't wait!!!!!! Just curious if anyone here has done the Tough Mudder?

Re: Tough Mudder

I've been doing the mud runs in TX for the last 3 years. They are a blast. Only difference is the tough mudder in Austin is right at 10 miles, and the mud run is 6 miles; also the mud runs, you have to wear pants and military boots.

You'll have a blast.

I'm trying to get my courage up for northern Indiana in November. GA was 39 degrees in the morning. I'm expecting worse for this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be the guy Knight is trying to catch up with all day....
</div></div>

Ill keep up with you until my leg explodes... at which point I expect you to wrap it before you continue on. Compartment Syndrome is a MF'er.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be the guy Knight is trying to catch up with all day....
</div></div>

Ill keep up with you until my leg explodes... at which point I expect you to wrap it before you continue on. Compartment Syndrome is a MF'er. </div></div>

I'll carry you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll be the guy Knight is trying to catch up with all day....
</div></div>

Ill keep up with you until my leg explodes... at which point I expect you to wrap it before you continue on. Compartment Syndrome is a MF'er. </div></div>

I'll carry you. </div></div>

LOL. Seriously pretty pumped about this.

I am trying to get a few buddies from college to join me in a tough mudder!.. I almost have them sold on the idea of Feb in GA... but we will see.

Have fun in Nov!