• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Toughest challange Ive heard of

RobertB

Manners Stocks Support Team
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 20, 2009
    Oak Grove, Louisiana
    I couldn't wait to get to my computer to tell yall about the worlds greatest marksman.

I was at Walmart looking at the ammo and saw 50BMG.

I said I didn't know WM carried 50 ammo.

He said I sell it to use for my challenge.

Intrigued I asked what it was, and he told me the greatest thing I ever heard.

He said, "If you can hit a quarter at one mile I'll give you a hundred dollars"
    If you don't you have to buy me a box of shells.

I asked, a quarter at one mile? Right, said yes.

I said that's basically impossible. Luck is getting you a hit if you EVER hit it. Much less see it.

I asked if he had a range and he said yes with targets all the way out past a mile, So I asked what kind of 50 he shoots, since that's what he shoots a mile with. He said the old one. LOL I was trying not to laugh. I asked what kind exactly and he said, the old one with the big barrel. I said, "I know exactly which one that is" LOL Cause that's by far the bestest. Anyone here up to the challenge, I guarantee you that if this cat even has a range, his 1 mile target is probably at least a few hundred yards long. LIke 3-4

Oh my, this day has sucked until I ran into him. I cant wait to go back to take him up on my challenge. Him hitting a 5 gallon bucket at 500 yards. I might give him 100 and he can buy me a box of creedmoor ammo if he misses.

That's a good one. I think it would be hard enough to hit a quarter at a quarter mile. maybe that would be a realistic challenge.

Xdeano

We all know his money is safe and that he's full of shit. But just for your entertainment, play along and see how far you can push him. If you do, this story will only get better.

Never tempt a fool; whatever you get out of the deed, odds are you won't like it.

He's a smart business man

He said, "If you can hit a quarter at one mile I'll give you a hundred dollars"
    If you don't you have to buy me a box of shells.

I asked, a quarter at one mile? Right, said yes.

It's all about you, you hit the target he pays you $100.00 - - you miss you buy him a box of 50s.
    More ammo coming in then he would have to pay out, and I see all he has to do is watch and collect, didn't see in your story where he even has to shoot.

Cheers

Assuming its nasty 50bmg ammo and not the good stuff?

Hell I would ask him to do a quarter at 300 with it lol. Should be pie with his mighty 50 with its big barrel and quality machine gun surplus ammo lol