• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Towanda Pa F-Class Shooters Loose dedicated competitor to accident.

Tony-L

Minuteman
Apr 7, 2014
It is with profound sadness that I report that New York resident and long time rifle competitor
Jerry Frost is deceased from a accident at his N.Y. residence. I have some details relayed to me from a close friend
I can be reached at 570-404-3180

It is with profound sadness that I report that New York resident and long time rifle competitor
Jerry Frost is deceased from a accident at his N.Y. residence. I have some details relayed to me from a close friend
I can be reached at 570-404-3180
Bob Cobourn here. Tony L. collapsed with seizures last Wednesday, 29 Dec.
He's in Williamsport (PA.) hospital (Regional, I believe), unconscious/sedated to prevent the seizures from returning.
An MRI revealed Tony has a brain tumor.
Margo is in Connecticut with family awaiting Tony's doctors to confer and make a recommendation for treatment. She anticipates they will recommend moving to Tony to Hospice; the chances of him surviving surgery to remove the tumor are not favorable.
Margo has promised to give me any phone numbers she can find for Tony's shooting friends; I'll call them to make sure they are updated.

Let us know if there's anything we can do to help. Do they need any help paying for the funeral?

Brett

I sorry to inform everyone that Tony past away on Tuesday January 4th 2022. His viewing is being held at the Buckheit funeral chapel and crematory in Mansfield Pa on Jan. 10th between 2-4 pm.
Screenshot_20220106-082456_Chrome.jpg