• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Towanda Pa R&P Club Results for Saturday August 7, 2021 300 Yard F-Class shoot.

Tony-L

Minuteman
Apr 7, 2014
Towanda Pa R&P Club 300 yard F-Class Bench Competition August 7, 2021 with 21 shooters
attending and with 11- 400 scores, was won by a very determined lady. Stacey White fired a score
of 400-35X to take first place prize $75 There was a five way tie for second place Bob Cobourn,
Dave Myers, Tim O'Marra, John Miller, Ken Raker all scoring 400-34X Third Place was won by
Roger Zettlemoyer with a 400-32X $25 Tied for forth place was Mike Deleski and Dave Gardner
400-30X Sixth place was Albert Hull with a 400-28X Seventh Place was Werner Zawlozki 400-26X
Eight was Sean Palmer 399-30X Ninth place was Allen Gay 399-26X Tied for Tenth place Dave Bennett
and Tony Lombardi 399-24X Hope the spelling of names was correct, some could not be read.
Thanks for the help with targets and tents. The shooting skill displayed at our matches has improved with
leaps and bounds in the four plus years since we started. Proving to me that we learn from one another.
Competing, watching and asking questions and getting honest answers. A lot of our regulars have been
with us from the beginning. Some have stopped attending due to shortages in components. I think they will be back.
Thanks to all for attending.. Next shoot Sunday August 29, 2021 Tony-L

What a great day be shooting. Congratulations to Stacey on the 1st place finish. Everyone is really stepping up their shooting game at these matches, what a good group of competitors. Thanks Tony for giving us this opportunity and keeping these matches going.

Reactions: Ratchet 94
What a great day be shooting. Congratulations to Stacey on the 1st place finish. Everyone is really stepping up their shooting game at these matches, what a good group of competitors. Thanks Tony for giving us this opportunity and keeping these matches going.
Missed 40x by one at springwater. Wind over the top of pavilion got me. Wasn't thinking flags through . Should have realized down draft over roof. Lol.