• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing toxic broadheads

wvlapua

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2012
Morgantown, WV
Has anyone tried these..made by flying arrow archery? The videos are amazing and the design seems very good and well thought out.

I used muzzy for years with great success..switched to rage with less than stellar results..back to muzzy now, but I hate the way they fly without tuning. These toxic seem like the best of both worlds. They cut a freaking hole insted of just a gash. They should really relieve the pressure so to speak with a drain hole like that.

I've heard from a few people that they are LOUD in regards to whistling as they fly... Not good for longer shots...

i use "slick tricks" I never like mechanical broad head and out of all the ones that I have tried with fixed blades the slick tricks I use fly just like my field points, and with a well placed shot I haven't had a deer get more than 100 yards from where I shot it

I use Slick Trick Standards. Never had a deer run more than 100 yards on me. This year I'm going to give QAD Exxodus a try. I bought a pack to test out and they group the same as my field points at 40 yards. That's as far as I've shot them.