• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Toys back from Phantom Finishing

Re: Toys back from Phantom Finishing

He does some exceptional work

That's good work. On the MC you look for whether or not the painter blended the two tones of green together, and the two brown tones together. Phantom did on your piece, nice job. Good colors too.

That MSAR is the sickest thing I've seen in a while. What is that camo pattern/color?

The color on the MSAR is: WOODLAND MARPAT: Tactical Brown, OD Green, Graphite Black, and Desert Sage

Thanks Stan. glad to hear that you're happy with the finish.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He does some exceptional work</div></div>

Looks like you too have exceptional work too, just wish you were close enough for me to drop off my guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tlg308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how does your blaser shoot?</div></div>
Not bad, off to the range to get it back on target with the new scope.