• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Toys for tots raffle

bprice92

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2019
Vancouver WA
I run a waffle (raffle) group on Facebook that does guns, ammo, gear, olights, etc. We are doing several raffles to go towards toys for tots. Currently doing a single shot shotgun and will be doing more as the games fill. If you would like the link to group, shoot me a message and I will send you the link!

Here is an awesome chance to win some cool prizes and to help the kiddos out during Christmas.

Good project to be involved with, but might wanna read the rules and check with the boss before posting stuff like this.

Good project to be involved with, but might wanna read the rules and check with the boss before posting stuff like this.
I did read them. I personally did not see a violation. I did not share a link, I am not a business, I am not competing with snipers hide, etc.

If an admin disagrees, please remove this post and I apologize.

Click on his username, a window will pop up. At the bottom you'll see a button that says "Start Conversation". That's how you DM.