• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Toys

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
SDC10160.jpg

My stick and daily carry items.

Re: Toys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I bet it's a biatch carrying that TV around every day.
wink.gif
</div></div>
Table too! Nice!

Pahrump... I drove thru there a few times to get to Beatty. There is a hugh Whore house museum in Pahrump, always wanted to go there.

Rich

Museum, bah, we got 2 whore houses here in town, and one more a few miles out. I hope you have family in Beatty, otherwise....I cant think of a reason to go to it, just through it to get to Reno.

All the bases are covered well and within easy reach, though I wish the surveillance camera monitor in background was not so fuzzy.

I was testing AC systems for the military for the Humvee. We would hang out in Death Valley all day for heat soaks and performance testing. Other than that no reason to ever go to Beatty. If I had it my way we would of stayed in Vegas every night.

Rich