• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TP AR 762 7.62 NATO/.308 Remington - WTF??

Brilliant!

Apparently, you can get that particular spec ammo if your tail is tucked and you're packing up your laptops in a hurry.

Gotta love an engineer that thinks he's gods gift to the shooting community, but actually has no idea on how to hold a gun let alone shoot one. I guess he thinks the scope will do everything for him. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about as confusing as telling people that you run 338 Lapua Magnum Norma brass... come again?

Last edited:
Probally has something to do with one of the big wigs at Tracking Point being a former big wig at Remington, they even released a dumbed down version of the tracking point by remington called the 20/20. They are just full of themselves.

Guy shows up to the range. Unpacks computers and all manner of fancy things. Says dumb stuff. Gets embarrassed, tucks his tail and leaves as fast as possible.

So the story goes, apparently.

Lol. What's that about I.e. Tail tucked?
When questioned about the .308 Remington he stated it was a legit SAAMI spec case. So we googled SAAMI real quick and they showed no record of it and he also claimed it was just slightly different than the .308 Winchester and was just a different chamber spec from LMT. So when we started drilling him he with questions he packed his shit as fast as possible and ran like a little bitch!!!

Of course there is a .308 Remington. It is the exact same as .308 winchester except the bullet is seated way the hell out there...necessitating a super long throated chamber.

I like how the tracking point company advises a 22.5 lb smart rifle and shows it a a hunting rifle. Very smart.

Found it.

The 'Remington .308' ....... (37 seconds into the video)