• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TPLGFWC Movin' On Up: Luxury Living in DC on Whose Dime?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
A few months ago she didn't have a pot to piss in, and she was just another struggling prole, oppressed by The Man. And now, the gerbil-brained jumped up bartender has her hooks in the power to fuck up all of our lives and she's reveling in it as she displaces her beloved unwashed, participating in gentrification.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ment-complex-NO-affordable-housing-units.html

The difference, of course, is that George and Weezy fuckin' well worked for it, and Kommissar Sandy probably makes a lousy Manhattan.

Seriously, folks — letting someone like her dictate a master plan for living in this country? No fuckin' way.

RESIST

Classic teaching examples:

What NOT to do.

How to do things WRONG.

Do as I say, not as I do.

Us vs. them.

re-defines "Steppin' up" to "Steppin' On"

the list goes on.....

A few months ago she didn't have a pot to piss in, and she was just another struggling prole, oppressed by The Man. And now, the gerbil-brained jumped up bartender has her hooks in the power to fuck up all of our lives and she's reveling in it as she displaces her beloved unwashed, participating in gentrification.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ment-complex-NO-affordable-housing-units.html

The difference, of course, is that George and Weezy fuckin' well worked for it, and Kommissar Sandy probably makes a lousy Manhattan.

Seriously, folks — letting someone like her dictate a master plan for living in this country? No fuckin' way.

RESIST

Proof that some behind the scenes are looking for her to go big.
Weezy is movin' on up...

R

She's ten years from having her ZiL Lanes in every major city, then we can begin the real fun...

I do laugh at bitching about gentrification. As if we're supposed to leave these neighborhoods a shit hole and like it that way...

Reactions: Sixfivesavage