• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes TR24G w/ Bobro QD mount

3O8Junkie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2011
The Great NW
I just bought my first scope for my first AR a Noveske N6, I went with the TR24G. I have heard that the Bobro QD mounts were solid and won't mar up my beautiful rails so I went in that direction. I got what I feel was a great deal on the scope at $704. Now the waiting begins...
Any thoughts?
I have been trolling for a few months now, picking up some great info and thought I would wet my feet and make a post.

Re: TR24G w/ Bobro QD mount

I have heard great things about Bobro and I doubt anyone will have much negative to say about them. Personally, I have a larue mount with my TR24 and I haven't had issues with it marring my rails, even while dragging the rifle through the southwest desert and removing/installing numerous times.

I think a lot of larue hating as of late comes more from 'other issues', rather than the product itself. Maybe I am just lucky. Shrug.