• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tracking, Intrusion & under observation, detecting skills

@Gunfighter14e2 all those skills are essential during turkey season, deer season, and controlling coyotes and feral hogs. Teach your children well.
Yes, they are as well as a host of other venues. The ability to feed ones self (or others) has always been job one to me. I learned that long ago when first learning how to trap for food, as well as money. When I found out people would pay to trap or remove XYZ it became more interesting to me. During the early to mid 70's I made as much trapping & on removals as I did as a slave to the system.

New Gunfighter glows way more than old gunfighter. It’s every f’n thread.
Not everyone has the same past experience/s or ability's, then when some are read by those w/o same, I can see how it appears to them. Over the yearsFrank (and a few others who are now gone) made comments about what sub forums many shy away from, except to try and rag a messenger.

Not everyone has the same past experience/s or ability's, then when some are read by those w/o same, I can see how it appears to them. Over the yearsFrank (and a few others who are now gone) made comments about what sub forums many shy away from, except to try and rag a messenger.
Yeah, and you’ve been away for a while. The number of new accounts whose first post is “what’s the best load out for insurrection” has sky rocketed in the past few years. Everyone is on high alert for federal “grooming…”

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie
Yeah, and you’ve been away for a while. The number of new accounts whose first post is “what’s the best load out for insurrection” has sky rocketed in the past few years. Everyone is on high alert for federal “grooming…”
I can see how that could be an issue but its me, and not some POS from uncle. More than a handful here know its that old guy from back when, just ask around.
Long ago I use to worry about the govs B/S lists & such, until I remembered the amount of those who are alike thinkers I use to run with, and those I still do. Fuck their lists as we now proudly wear, those badges. They can't make us all dissapear at once, and once they lite that fuse, the sleepers that work for them will play their trump cards. One of the reasons you're seeing some military leadership being gutted again.

The world mostly operates on perciption,... but reality is always waiting in the wings.

Reactions: RTH1800
I can see how that could be an issue but its me, and not some POS from uncle. More than a handful here know its that old guy from back when, just ask around.
Long ago I use to worry about the govs B/S lists & such, until I remembered the amount of those who are alike thinkers I use to run with, and those I still do. Fuck their lists as we now proudly wear, those badges. They can't make us all dissapear at once, and once they lite that fuse, the sleepers that work for them will play their trump cards. One of the reasons you're seeing some military leadership being gutted again.

The world mostly operates on perciption,... but reality is always waiting in the wings.
Unless… You’re one of the pos from Uncle types that hacked the real Gunfighter’s account… This is the level of paranoia

I'm certain his account was hacked. All to find out who is using a compass. :):)