• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

tracking point innovations!

rickey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
La Porte, TX
So if you haven't seen this rifle yet its pretty bad ass!!!

http://www.shotmade.com/

yes it does take some of the fun out of making long distance shots but you cant deny how cool it really is..... they also have a few videos of it at shot show.

Re: tracking point innovations!

ha I just saw it sorry. I looked a little before I posted it but didnt see it... my bad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rickey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ha I just saw it sorry. I looked a little before I posted it but didnt see it... my bad </div></div>

It's been posted all over this site for a few months now and every week or so somebody else posts it up again.

Anyway, it's a cool idea but it would take all the fun out of it for me and that seems to be the conscious, plus the $17,000 price tag says that it's still solidly in the R&D phase. Someday however this kind of scope will be the norm.

I'm assuming that everyone complaining about how this makes shots "too easy" has also eschewed metallic cartridges, magnified optics, and repeating actions for the same reason.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E. Bryant</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm assuming that everyone complaining about how this makes shots "too easy" has also eschewed metallic cartridges, magnified optics, and repeating actions for the same reason.</div></div> My thoughts exactly. I've been chuckling listening to people.