• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tracking Software

LngRngShtr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2007
Tennessee
Currently I am just using Garmin Connect but am considering moving on to something a bit more in depth

Just got a Cycleops Joule GPS computer with my new bike (Raleigh Revenio 2.0) and it doesn't transfer well to Garmin Connect

Currently considering either Sport Tracks 3.0 or Training Peaks both are also free to a point and look like they will be able to do what I want as I evolve with the running and cycling and add in the occasional kayak and other activities as well

Both are setup for Power and Training Peaks also has a meal tracker but not sure I have that much discipline to track food yet and not ready to invest in a powertap just yet either

Anybody use either of these trackers or are there others I have missed ?

Golden Cheetah looks great and if I were only cycling this would probably be what I would go for

But running is on next years list with a possible half marathon and a reintroduction to triathlons in 2015 if all goes well

Thanks,

John

I've spent many years on TrainingPeaks WKO+ and have been out of the serious training game for a couple of years now. I've tried free ones, Polar, Garmin, and happily paid several times to upgrade that software. Found that it has the most intuitive and easy way of identifying data zones and organizing information the way you want to do it, and has a good download interface. Certainly allows for a lot more data entry than I cared to do. Never tried sport tracks, so I can't provide any wisdom there.

I have been using trainingpeaks for the past 5 years. I really like it. It is free as long as you don't need to plan workouts. I plan mine a couple weeks out, so i fork out a little $. their new interface really intuitive and easy to use.