• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Trade 2 HK MP5s

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
I have two HK MP5s I dont feel like messing with the brace crap, so I’d trade for higher end optics. BUT that doesn’t mean I will take low offers, I’ll just keep ‘‘em and SBR route, eventually. One is the SP5 and the other is the K, shorter model. Both only used a few times and bought new by me.

looking for ATACR‘s. 4-16 or 4-20 mil xt and similarly mid/higher end Mil optics. Looking for at least 2 plus cash depending on what optics etc.. they are still selling for 3200 on GB., but I’m willing to work out something that works for both parties etc. I’m in Tampa, FL for face to face also.

I'd sell out right for
$ 2800 for the 8" model and
$2600 for the K.
K doesn't have the tri lug or paddle mag release but the paddle can be installed and the part is 90$ from what I found.

813-541-3411

Last edited:
The email system is still not working here. Someone messaged me but I don’t think it’s going through, so text me. Thanks