• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics TRADE my Spuhr SP-3001 with 5 screw design for your 30mm Spuhr with 1.5” Height.

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I have a Spuhr SP-3001 Mount that is Like New with Factory Box and Wedge and everything that was shipped with it New. this Spuhr has the newer 5 screw design to lock it down on the Pic Rail, and not the 4 screws. I want to trade this for a 30nm Spuhr Mount with 1.5” Height as this one has a lower 1.181" Height that is a little too low for my application.

LMK what you have available.

Thx

Last edited:
    Bump it. and Lets Go Brandon.

Lets Go Brandon.jpg

I have a Spuhr SP-3001 Mount that is Like New with Factory Box and Wedge and everything that was shipped with it New. this Spuhr has the newer 5 screw design to lock it down on the Pic Rail, and not the 4 screws. I want to trade this for a 30nm Spuhr Mount with 1.5” Height as this one has a lower 1.181" Height that is a little too low for my application.

LMK what you have available.

Thx
    I have an SP 3602 with 1.5mm height and will trade for an SP3001