• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Trade or Sale- BENELLI SBE3 12g & Beretta A400 20g

Macirsh

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2023
North Carolina
Looking to trade or sell my SBE3 in optifade Timber for a 6-36 scope. Looking for either a G3 Razor or ZCO 8-40 with cash on my end.

Both guns have briley extended bolt & EZ Lever installed. Had them lengthen and polish forcing cone as well as do a trigger job at the same time on each.

Benelli has 300 rounds through it at the most. 28” barrel, rotating bolt, etc. The work and parts were $630 in addition to the 2k originally paid. With the exception of the Cerakote , this is the same gun as the performance shop RR edition that sells for 3k. One spot on barrel from rubbing against blind. Will come with factory case, chokes, manual, shims, original bolt handle& release etc. $1700 shipped and insured CONUS

Beretta A400 Xplor 20ga has approximately 125 rounds through it. Was bought for with the idea of getting a previous lady friend into shooting, but never took off after the second trip. Put $580 into this gun with the Briley parts & work. Comes with all factory stuff like case, chokes, manual, original parts, etc. LNIB condition. $1500 shipped and insured CONUS

I’m located in the Raleigh, NC area if you’d like to do face to face.

Just looking to thin the herd and finance this PRS stuff; it’s expensive!!

Attachments

• IMG_0988 Medium.jpeg
    IMG_0988 Medium.jpeg
    37 KB · Views: 164
  • A400 20 ga xplor  Medium.jpeg
    A400 20 ga xplor Medium.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 140
  • SBE3 case Large.jpeg
    SBE3 case Large.jpeg
    596.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1048 Large.jpeg
    IMG_1048 Large.jpeg