• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

**Trade Pending** WTS/WTT Vudoo .22 in Magpul Pro Chassis

M4guru

Here for the cheap AI barrels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 27, 2006
    Wyoming
    Vudoo .22 barreled action, purchased from Mile High Shooting in 2017.

I bought this with delusions of grandeur, the plan was to build a matching PRS rifle and rimfire trainer. Two years later I have fired exactly 25 rounds of Norma match from the .22LR and exactly zero out of the comp gun, so I figured I'd make some room in the safe. Folds up super tiny, shoots awesome.

Specs:

Vudoo barreled action, 16.5", black. 25 rounds fired. 1 magazine included. I believe it has the Bartlein barrel, but am not 100%

Magpul Pro Chassis, folding

Magpul Clip-On NVG bridge

Timney flat trigger

Magpul 5-slot M-LOK rail

Magpul M-LOK QD cup for fore end

$2200 shipped/insured to your FFL

Payment via USPS MO, Venmo, Zelle, Google Wallet. Happy to get on the phone and see what we can figure out.

FTF in Front Range CO possible between Denver and Ft Collins, you pay FFL fees if applicable

Possible trades:

Swarovski spotter

6.5PRC, .300PRC, .300WM barreled actions or a lightweight 6.5cm for mountain hunting (no Remingtons)

Swarovski 3ish-18-ish optics with BRX, BRX-H reticles (Z4, Z6 Z6i) +/- cash as needed

Proof Elevation in 6.5cm

Attachments

• IMG_8448.jpeg
      IMG_8448.jpeg
      387.1 KB · Views: 82
    • IMG_8451.jpeg
      IMG_8451.jpeg
      426.7 KB · Views: 75
    • IMG_8446.jpeg
      IMG_8446.jpeg
      450 KB · Views: 64