• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms TRADED AXMC, .338Lapua and 6.5Creed setup TRADED

Skunk

Amongst the Enemy
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2003
On gun…
Alright, Gun-Fags. I've been trying to sell my 6.5Creed barrel for a thousand years and nobody wants it. Either it's too short to make people feel secure, wrench flats really are necessary, or my paint job sucks. Whatever...

Here is the whole rifle setup. I would like to trade this for a short action AX setup. Multiple barrels a plus, one must be .308Win. Any color but black, please. No racism here; my truck has four black tires.

You will get the rifle, both bolts (bushed to SFP by LRI), all the mags, the mag adapter, and the factory AI muzzle brake. 338 bbl is 27" and 6.5 is 18"
Scope/mount, sling, laser, bipod and ThunderBeast suppressor adapters NOT included

I bought this used. The .338 supposedly has about 500rnds fired, and I estimate probably 1000rnds on the 6.5 barrel. This rifle has been used, painted, hunted with, fired out of vehicles and other structures, rained on, snowed on, ruck marched with, and all the other things AI designs these weapons to do. It has never failed me in any regard but it is a used rifle and I make no guarantees of any kind, other than that I will accurately describe it to the best of my ability.
1582425640088.jpeg

Reactions: jcam
What’s the cash price? Or are you only looking to trade?

Gonna look for a trade for a bit. If/when I decide to sell, I'll update this thread.

Sent you a PM.

Alright, Gun-Fags. I've been trying to sell my 6.5Creed barrel for a thousand years and nobody wants it. Either it's too short to make people feel secure, wrench flats really are necessary, or my paint job sucks. Whatever...

Here is the whole rifle setup. I would like to trade this for a short action AX setup. Multiple barrels a plus, one must be .308Win. Any color but black, please. No racism here; my truck has four black tires.

You will get the rifle, both bolts (bushed to SFP by LRI), all the mags, the mag adapter, and the factory AI muzzle brake. 338 bbl is 27" and 6.5 is 18"
Scope/mount, sling, laser, bipod and ThunderBeast suppressor adapters NOT included

I bought this used. The .338 supposedly has about 500rnds fired, and I estimate probably 1000rnds on the 6.5 barrel. This rifle has been used, painted, hunted with, fired out of vehicles and other structures, rained on, snowed on, ruck marched with, and all the other things AI designs these weapons to do. It has never failed me in any regard but it is a used rifle and I make no guarantees of any kind, other than that I will accurately describe it to the best of my ability.
View attachment 7256468

LMAO "my truck has 4 black tires.." you forgot one spare,.... I am also interested in the sale price if you decide to sell..