• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TRADED...Colt Series 70 govt model NM bbl Bomars Strippling $925 shpd

tschiemer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Traded
——

Update: now $925 shipped

Limited trades are for factory mags for HK P7 PSP - and for a HK Mark 23; also needed are rh holsters for Mark 23.

This is the real deal and shoots great.

Pic 1

Colt Mark IV Series 70 1911 fantastic shooter and it still has the great mirror deep blue. Excuse the oil and fingerprints.

When I got this there were enhancements as Bomar sights, national match barrel w bushing, some stripling and as you see, it was designed as a fun shooting 1911. Great sights and trigger yet it can serve as a carry gun too at this price point.

i had the trigger pull tweaked: about 3 years ago, I had a pistol smith who opened a shop of his own after working for Wilson Arms do a trigger job. I have not measured it but guess about 2 1/2 to 3

No box or manual. I will include a Kimber mag it came to me with and 2 stainless mint Wilson mags

Note: Your ffl must accept from a private person

USPS MO, bank-to-bank wire transfers

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Last edited: