• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

*TRADED!* Noveske/Geissele/Surefire 10.5" upper

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
*TRADED!*

Looking to move this pistol/SBR upper with the following parts:

-Noveske N4 upper receiver, painted by previous owner
-Noveske 10.5" 1:7 barrel
-Geissele Super Gas Block
-Geissele MK8 MLOK 9.5" rail (black)
-Surefire MB556K brake

Round count is under 1,000 rounds, mostly unsuppressed by the prior owner, but he did say he did about 200 rounds suppressed and it worked great. The rail does have handling marks, as it has been used. However, everything is rock solid and it's plenty accurate (loud, but fun as hell with the SF brake, too! :lol: ). No sights, BCG, or CH is included, just the upper exactly as pictured.

New retail, this would set you back about $900 (Noveske barrels are stupid expensive, but known for their accuracy and overall quality). I'm asking $565 shipped. Motivated to move this, I have other items I need that are passing me by while this sits! Meet in Chandler near Ray/I-10 unless we agree otherwise. I MAY consider trades from the list below, but cash is king for sure. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

POTENTIAL TRADES:
-Vortex Razor AMG UH-1
-Trijicon RM06 3.25MOA
-Scalarworks LEAP RMR mount (lower 1/3)
-Trijicon TA44 (green ACSS)
-Hornady LE TAP 5.56mm 55gr GMX Barrier
-Speer Gold Dot .223 (55gr or 62gr)
-M193
-Quality 9mm 115gr FMJ
-Black Hills MK262 (77gr SMK/TMK)
-Safariland 6365RDS (for Glock 34 Gen4 MOS w/ RMR and X300U in FDE)
-Surefire M300C (500lumen, tan)
-Larue MBT-2S triggers (I need two)
-Geissele ACH in DDC
-Radian Raptor SL in FDE or Radian Brown
-Radian Talon (45/90 ambi with one long and one short in FDE or Radian Brown)

2329B1A2-D18C-4887-869A-EA0A07FCD894.jpeg

CF354764-4957-40FA-A9EE-DEC69C365DB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Im guessing this is 5.56? why is the barrel not marked was it cut down? what is the gas port size? thanks

Correct, it’s chambered in 5.56mm.

I did some snooping around on the net and learned that Noveske barrels can be very lightly marked. So I got out the ol’ Surefire and took another, more detailed look, and found the Noveske markings about halfway down the barrel on the left hand side. It is marked pretty lightly, but check out the two photos I added which show the markings as best as I could get them.

No idea on the gas port size, and I’m not going to break the upper down to find out unless someone wants to cover the cost of paying a smith to do that for me. :) It’s a Noveske, and it runs well.

Correct, it’s chambered in 5.56mm.

I did some snooping around on the net and learned that Noveske barrels can be very lightly marked. So I got out the ol’ Surefire and took another, more detailed look, and found the Noveske markings about halfway down the barrel on the left hand side. It is marked pretty lightly, but check out the two photos I added which show the markings as best as I could get them.

No idea on the gas port size, and I’m not going to break the upper down to find out unless someone wants to cover the cost of paying a smith to do that for me. :) It’s a Noveske, and it runs well.
wasnt asking to brwak it down most noveske batrels are marked toward the muzzle if it was cut thats fine but wanted to see if the gas port work was done too

Reactions: Basher