• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Traded

cro789

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2008
    TN
    Up for sell is this Steiner M5xi with MSR reticle. It has a sun shade with it.
    Looking for Kahles 5-25, Leupold MK 5 5-25, Zeiss 5-25, Minox 5-25 or will look at suggestions.
    Rings will be included

Attachments

• 3O9WEh78SeCcuMiSO6rNjQ.jpg
      3O9WEh78SeCcuMiSO6rNjQ.jpg
      432.6 KB · Views: 207
    • MpA8F9QrTXSNpe5wPEqesQ.jpg
      MpA8F9QrTXSNpe5wPEqesQ.jpg
      478 KB · Views: 209
    • z2usC46MQr6rRiA1A%pawg.jpg
      z2usC46MQr6rRiA1A%pawg.jpg
      363.6 KB · Views: 153
    Last edited:
    Price starts at 2050.00 OBO

Last edited:
    Shocks me to sell razors and mark 5 scopes
    For the same price as these.
    Have the m7xi and yes s&b and Zco are a bit better but from my experience with them this is still a superior scope to a vortex razor or leupold mark 5
    GLWS

Reactions: chrisj and cro789
    BTap,
    Sir you are so correct. I had talked to Steiner prior to getting this scope and was told they would exchange the scope for the MSR 2 and that I would only have to pay. the difference between the two. The scope came back and the service techs said don't know why he told you that because that cant happen. That is the only reason I and wanting to trade or sell so that I can buy the M7xi with the MSR 2.

That’s what I’ve got with that reticle.
    Scope is a tank but it hangs right up their with my atacr, pmii and just a bit behind the Zco.
    All scopes are capable of more than I am.
    Idk why steiners name has lost recognition they always made top line stuff

Help a fella out I would like to get that Kahles from another. hider.

I will consider Vortex Gen II Razor with the EBR-7c reticle and the price has also dropped.

$1875.00