• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Delete

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
Hello all, I have a Premier Reticles Tactical 3-15 with the Gen2XR reticle. The scope is in very good condition; both lenses are flawless. There is some minor wear on the battery compartment and slight ring marks, all reflected in the pictures below. The scope has the standard Premier scope caps.

I recently decided to check the illumination on it. I clicked it on and it shortly turned off. A new battery did not fix it, so this spurred me to contact Tangent Theta to see if this is one of the lucky warrantied Premiers.

This scope is covered by the Tangent Theta warranty per Ted M. at Tangent Theta.

I just ran the scope out to 925 yesterday and it performed as expected. Returned to zero, no problem.

No box or papers with the optic.

2200.00 2050.00 1900.00 shipped TYD.

Trades added: Quality AR's, AK's, FAL's, HK items, pistols, etc...please no home/franken guns. Give me a try if you've got something you think you'd like to trade.

xWjlQxOl.jpg

DsBUVpnl.jpg

y5b6SaVl.jpg

xyolEval.jpg

FdW2A6ol.jpg

WO62VN3l.jpg

UPqMVpgl.jpg

OdrX0U9l.jpg

lSWvB38l.jpg

Last edited:
TTT Price dropped and trades added.