• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training at Central Virginia Tactical - opinions

juniorARshooter

Private
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2007
Alabama
Guys

I am looking at getting some training from Vern Harrison at Central Virginia Tactical - any experience with them? opinions?

Re: Training at Central Virginia Tactical - opinions

You won't regret it. Vern is an excellent instructor and one hell of a nice guy.

And Pat can sure make some dern good BBQ.
wink.gif
Love ya flea. Duke.
jrAR- Phylo is right on all counts. And the BBQ, well... if you look hungry enough you might just have to stay a while and enjoy the company. 'Nuf said.

Vern is one of the best, I really mean that. I don't know too many instructors that would open their homes to students like he does. He is a wealth of knowledge and shares it freely. It is pretty hard not to learn something from him.
BTW Pat can cook!!

I can't recommend Vern enough

Vern is a Top Quality Instructor and a great host. Highly recommended. Look foward to going again!

Another Big +1 for Vern!! He is one guy who really knows how to teach. One bit of advice...pay very close attention when he teaches wind reading because what he tells you is dead nuts. Everything I learned about reading wind, I learned from Vern. The guy is awesome!!

Chad

Re: Training at Central Virginia Tactical - opinio

catch up on sleep before you go, Vern doesn't sleep.
Worth the trip.
IMG_0581.jpg

Re: Training at Central Virginia Tactical - opinio

have heard from retailers / suppliers in the field who have had nothing but positive reviews of this man cant wait to meet .