• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training at R.O. is Team Bukkake Approved!

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
So, Team Bukkake went to Rifles Only over Memorial Day weekend for some training. We were pumped, ready to connect with steel and kill some beers. We met the RO staff in town for supper and then headed to the bunkhouse.

We (Stewart, ChadTRG42, Triggertime, toddacguy, 427Cobra and myself) roll in Friday night. Tony Burkes with T.A.B. Gear overnighted my new Tab Cover to Lisa for the weekend. It is a perfect fit, even with all the reinforced padding I had him put in it. Look and works friggin great! Thanks Tony!

IMG_0909.jpg

I decide to get a dead nut zero after dinner and saw the shrine built for Scott.

P1000093.jpg

I proceeded to the outdoor class room and see this on the white board.

P1000074.jpg

It was then that I realized.....

..........the fucking little shit-head was there for the weekend. Jacob had sworn to me that would get rid of him before we came down. Because there is no way we are shooting with some shitzu's squeaky toy.

So, I am beyond pissed, ready to play whack-a-mole and kick some dwarf-douche-ass. I started walking toward his camper with big-ass rock I found (to smash him) and Jacob stops me and offers me a free beer. He confirms it is cold..... I know it was a set up. It is common knowledge that I cannot refuse a cold beer. I pause to consume it (and the others) and he convinces me that "He Who Shall Not Be Named" is of no concern to us and to let him be. He explained that he built a sandbox for him and filled it with GI Joes; which would keep him distracted and out of our way..

I conceded and accepted Jacob's offer under one condition:

P1000099.jpg

Throughout the day Jacob worked us over and got our bad habits fixed. He teaches well and is very knowledgeable. We got dialed in on positional and got to hang out on the tower.

IMG_0904.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

P1000079.jpg

P1000086.jpg

P1000088.jpg

We absorbed a massive amount of information in a very short time. Despite the distractions; "He Who Hangs Out At Rest Stops" kept running around yelling, "Hey look at me! Pay attention to me! Look what I can do! Watch me pop a wheelie!" I just couldn't take it anymore. The 'Time Outs' and choke holds were not working so I decided to pay attention to him to at least calm him down a little.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5qo8231rOU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5qo8231rOU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

It was a hot, sunny, rainy, windy, calm, cool, hot and sticky day. Typical RO. We wrapped it up, cracked open some beers and fired up the grill.

Team B keeps it real and we like to drink..... So we decided Todd ain't shit unless we can waterboard him. Todd did not prefer being "ain't shit" and volunteered for both horizontal and inverted waterboarding.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fNO7dxwbbE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fNO7dxwbbE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOfXIpvO4CY"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOfXIpvO4CY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The night progressed and the bullshit grew thicketh. "He Who Takes It To The Hilt" was apparently stealing whiskey and chicken out of my cooler all evening, couldn't handle the Jim Beam, and threw up behind the bunkhouse. We ragged his ass and he will never live that down. What a dick!

Jacob and Lisa were great! We had a blast and got a ton of info! We cannot thank you enough for the training!

and oh....

Fuck you, Frank.

Re: Training at R.O. is Team Bukkake Approved!

LL and CKA have a disfunctional relationship, but thru hardwork and dedication they will work it out in a meaningful fashion with LL killing him, and getting away with it.

Thank You Jacob, Lisa, and Frank for a great weekend, its not very often one gets to hang out and learn from the best, shoot with them, and drink a beer or two with friends.

that looked like too much fun! If that is even possible...

<span style="font-weight: bold">Arrgh !</span>

Hey Chunk Monkey, steal your chicken, steal, "your' chicken, a pack of wolves couldn't steal your chicken. In fact the way you were deep throating that chicken, I bet Tera Patrick would be impressed. Hell, I was waiting for you to turn in to a gremlin the way you were devouring that chicken after midnight.

And who taught you how to take a picture, I'm shorter than most and you still managed to cut my head off, how about learning to frame a shot. Half the hat is missing in one photo, my feet cut off in the video. I'm beginning to think Chad may have to give up Corky.

You're just lucky Brian bought me lunch and convinced me we didn't need a "J" berm in the middle pasture....

for the rest of the guys, it was a lot of fun, for you Ruby, just wait, my Arch Enemies never last long, they just die slower.

I haven't read anything this funny since the This Rifle Is Shit thread!!!!LMAO

It was an awesome weekend.
I could tell that from the 1/2 inch groups during the eval. They just got better and better.

Great steaks, beer, and company.

First rate people.

Glass Monkeys!

LLSPOTTER.jpg

ROMONKEYCAMERA.jpg

Sorry man, I saw these two pictures just minutes apart and nearly fell over laughing. I don't know if anyone else will find it as funny.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!!

I'm jealous... Looks like you guys had a blast. I'd love to hit some RO training with a group of friends like that.

FYI- Fruitcake Frank is highly susceptible to the Purple Nerple.

A quick twist and he will give up launch codes and his grandma. I'll lay one on him when he is in front of keyboard to get the spy to confess to the truth.

Rifles Only (Jacob, Lisa, and Frank) It is incredible any time one gets the opportunity to receive some of the best rifle instruction available in the free world. It is also rare that you will see instructors get down and shoot along side their students. That action alone lets you know they can not only talk the talk, but they can walk the walk as well. You guys are great. Thank you.

You could cut the sexual tension between Captain Kick-Ass and Lowlight with a knife...It was intense. (P.S. I am talking true love here.)

And finally, I still want to know if anyone remembers when we all hated CKA???

Was it true love, or more along the lines of lust????

I am talking something like Brokeback Mountain---"I cant quit you" type stuff.

quoting brokeback mountain...that's questionable

Had a great time it was nice to see Jacob,Lisa,Frank not in a match environment where the pace is stressful and they could take it easy in comparison .

Thanks for a great weekend.

Thank you again, Frank, Jacob, and Lisa! We had a blast. It was great to get some advanced training and apply it on the spot. It will stay with me. I look forward to coming down again! Great times had by all!

You know Lust and Murder are sometimes confused and the line between love and hate is very close, you would be hard pressed to see the difference.

Beach-ball there, is my Arch Nemesis, I couldn't exist in my current form without him, although I'm sure another super villain would come along if I were to smite him to the ground.

the only reason I let him live was because of Memorial Day, since he was a Special Forces MP, Halo'ing into accident scenes with his ticket book, I felt I had to give him a little respect. It's not easy being high speed when you have so much drag.

...the gummie bears just shot out of my nose....all over the place....

Every successful rock band has a weird little midget as a mascot.

We have one to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beach-ball there, is my Arch Nemesis, I couldn't exist in my current form without him...</div></div>

Now that's Bro-mance....

I just want to know why all the targets are so low to the ground in that one picture.....

Are you trying to mimic someones size in them?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just want to know why all the targets are so low to the ground in that one picture.....

Are you trying to mimic someones size in them? </div></div>

oh shit!

Frank the noob is bustin' on ya man... WTF... over

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CKA just offered me $500 for my phone number... </div></div>

Your family tracked you down through my post. They desperately want contact with you again. You broke their hearts when you ran away to join the circus.

They asked me that I give you this photo in remembrance. Please, do the right thing and reunite with them.

little-people-big-world3.jpg

little prick is jacking with me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">little prick is jacking with me </div></div>
Yelp!!

OK, first we started off with RO was Team Bukkake approved and now we are completey off topic. Let see if we can get back on topic.

CKA, what were some of the things you worked on while you were at RO, i.e. movers, UKD, etc?

Pete, didn't you read my first post, he worked on choking down as much chicken as possible... I can't recall any time all weekend he didn't have a chicken bone hanging out of his cock holster.

smile.gif

We really focused on positional and movers from the tower. Quite a bit of handgun as well. A lot of trigger exercises too.

Then we spent the last six hours shooting from the helicopter. They brought in a Blackhawk so we could all fly at once and receive instruction while in the air.

The Blackhawk was bad ass, you guys rocked the targets from the bird... too bad they were too secret squirrel and we couldn't take any pictures because it was classic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Blackhawk was bad ass, you guys rocked the targets from the bird... too bad they were too secret squirrel and we couldn't take any pictures because it was classic
</div></div>

OK MY BAD.

Now besides eating chicken and waterboarding people (It takes a real man to voluntary for that) what else? Maybe a little AAR on the weekend.

I'll complete and AAR this evening for you.

We went back to the basics starting with building solid firing positions then moved into trigger control. We also worked hard on learning the theory of lunar drift.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know Lust and Murder are sometimes confused and the line between love and hate is very close, you would be hard pressed to see the difference.

Beach-ball there, is my Arch Nemesis, I couldn't exist in my current form without him, although I'm sure another super villain would come along if I were to smite him to the ground.

the only reason I let him live was because of Memorial Day, since he was a Special Forces MP, Halo'ing into accident scenes with his ticket book, I felt I had to give him a little respect. It's not easy being high speed when you have so much drag. </div></div>

Readers Digest version: Sex is merely a psychological pacification for the urge to kill!

I had a blast out there! Great people, great shooting, and great times all around.

What you got in that bucket?

vajay.jpg

Looks like he is enjoying the relief from that not so fresh feeling...