• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Training class in the week?

danatkins

Private
Minuteman
Mar 28, 2017
Trying to get to a class in the next couple years. But with my work I can't take a Friday my vacation has to be m-f so for travel and such a Tuesday to Thursday class would be optimal does anyone know of any place that offers such a course

Check Sig Sauer.....dates vary and they have some options.

Ill be there Monday for a scoped rifle skill builder class.

There is probably better, there is more expensive, there is cheaper, There is probably more accessible.....but for being legit, price, convenience it hits all those buttons for me.

Note*

If you are travelling it would be worth your time to sign up for two classes.

In the past they offered a pretty good price percentage off when you signed up for your next class.

I suggest you sign up for a cheap ($125) evening 4 hour pistol class or something. Than sign up for the more expensive class right after and take the discount.

If you are doing a three day class it may be worth the savings.

Trying to get to a class in the next couple years. But with my work I can't take a Friday my vacation has to be m-f so for travel and such a Tuesday to Thursday class would be optimal does anyone know of any place that offers such a course
Couldn't tell what part of the country you're in but another option is Shooter's Gauntlet in Pennsylvania.