• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training in So Cal?

Re: Training in So Cal?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.ncpprc.com check this club out. speak with joe ducos or vu. this is all you need. </div></div>

They know their stuff and their range is amazing but it's no where near socal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recommend Scott Reitz from ITTS, retired LAPD.

great guy. He teaches at the Angeles range in L.A.

http://www.internationaltactical.com/index.asp </div></div>

I've heard a lot of good things about his carbine and pistol programs, personally haven't taken one yet-- would like to hear about his precision courses too.

M45,
Scott is a good guy. I will not hesitate recommending him to anyone. His classes are always well run, informative, fun. Every class has something new/different in it. As for his rifle class, its VERY good. Taken it a few times. I'll take it again when i'm down there.

SOTA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M45,
Scott is a good guy. I will nit hesitate recommending him to anyone.
SOTA </div></div>

I also was thinking of the classes here. Have they made exception to the 9mm minimum rule? I shoot 5.7x28, a better all around cartridge really IMHO. If I cannot shoot my pistol, I'm out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M45,
Scott is a good guy. I will nit hesitate recommending him to anyone. His classes are always well run, informative, fun. Every class has something new/different in it. As for his rifle class, its VERY good. Taken it a few times. I'll take it again when i'm down there.

SOTA </div></div>

Thanks SOTA- I look forward to taking a couple.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gman762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">www.ncpprc.com check this club out. speak with joe ducos or vu. this is all you need. </div></div>

They know their stuff and their range is amazing but it's no where near socal. </div></div>

Thank you for the kind words.

We might be a lil far from So Cal however we will be hosting Rifles Only here next April. There will be a 5 day PR 1 and 2 course held on March 29th to April 2.
As Mr.45 has stated we do have one of the nicest facilities on the West Coast period. 1K range and 550yard steel range.

If you are not familar with RO just look up Rifles Only here or give them a ring.

Vu

I've taken one of Scott's two day classes (sniper). It was a private class (3 students). With Scott and Mark, there is no wasted time and not one of the approx 300 rounds out, 25 to 1,000 yards, was off a bench. Make or take a position, get on your gun and take the shot (uphill, downhill, movers etc).

Scott and Mark share openly from real world experience on what is needed to make hits. They catch all of your mistakes and I made plenty. Lessons learned from mistakes really stick with you. I can not imagine learning more in 16 hours than I did from the ITTS crew.

Fatass

Slots for the RO class next spring in California are filling up quickly. We are over half full so if you are thinking about doing it, don't waste any time :)!