• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training in the Northeast??

Re: Training in the Northeast??

Yes, PM fargo007 here, he is putting a clinic in central Pa.

Thanks for the heads up Miker. I didnt pm him just yet but I did do a search of his threads and it appears that the clinic in PA is full. If anyone knows of any others chime on in!!

Smokenruger,

are you Law Enforcement? If you are, I have a class 5 day school starting March 23-27th, basic police sniper/observer.

Hey Tacstick thanks for the reply but the answer is no, I'm not LE. You know you want to open it up to non-LE Hide members
smile.gif

Smokenruger, keep your eyes open. Your not the only one to ask or request for us to run an open enrollment class. Sorry that this one is going to stay as is but I hope to be able to help in the future. Thanks for the reply.

Ray

Tac, Where is this LEO class your to hold? I am in (way) upstate Plattsburgh, NY. Takes me three days to get out of NY! Seriously though, any more on this?

Sam

Sam,

The class is being held in New Britain CT. It starts Monday, 23rd. I know NY pretty well, your right about the time to get out from Plattsburg. If you can get enough LEO together and have the facilities, I can come to you.

Ray

Smokenruger,
How Northeast are you? I dont have training to offer, but wouldnt mind shooting with a hide member if your close.