• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training PCP air rifle?

cmullG34

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2017
Southern NH
Is there a good choice in PCP air rifles out there for training purposes? I have a RimX for a rimfire trainer but looking for something I could possibly take into the barn or basement for practice. Thanks.

Super hard to find Crosman Mar177 uses a national match quality Walter Lothar Barrel and 10 shot rotating clip and mates to milspec AR lower

ECBF0800-E83F-4A00-BDE8-1130E113E1B1.jpeg
DBE565DC-4CEE-401D-BCCA-247EF3DDB8E8.jpeg
DBE565DC-4CEE-401D-BCCA-247EF3DDB8E8.jpeg

Is there a good choice in PCP air rifles out there for training purposes? I have a RimX for a rimfire trainer but looking for something I could possibly take into the barn or basement for practice. Thanks.
Here is a brand with various models. It shoots on par with my Vudoo and lapua X, driving hole into hole about out to 50 yards.

CROWN MKII - FX Airguns

You can use it to practice easily in your yard as it uses a suppressor and silent.

Here is what I really use it for, nighttime pest control. I shoot them from various positions using just a pint sized game changer.

Last edited:
Fx is top of the line. Rule of thumb is you want an hpa rifle and if you can buy it at a local sporting goods shop its probably not up to snuff.

Reactions: cmullG34
I recently purchased a FX wildcat because reloading supplies are unicorn poop these days...
Love it! Got the longer barrel in .25 cal. Old man grabbed a FX Dreamline in .22.

Threw my NF on there and gathered dope out to 150 yards. Love it! Cheap to shoot and makes lunch breaks a kick! Old man shooting sprinklers

Attachments

• 20210205_125811.jpg
    20210205_125811.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 43