• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Recomendations

Trung Si Ma

13F4P, Retired
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2021
Ft Sill, OK
I am primarily a benched ELR shooter due to physical limitations and I am looking for recommendations for rimfire focused formal training events. I’m currently working on setting dates with Chris Wray and I’m thinking of going down to Rifles Only and training with Jacob Bynum. I want to work on my fundamentals, rifle fitment, how to use the Kestrel, wind guestimation and some sling training.

I live in SW Oklahoma. Anyone have a recommendation for anywhere else?

Don

What are you going to compete at? If you know find someone who wins in that venue.

If just fun shooting why not just shoot and learn as you go?

Mostly I shoot the ELR stuff at North Texas Precision and out to 400 yards at a local range.

What I want is someone to look at what I'm doing and make corrections / suggestions. Back when I had mobility and was shooting USPSA on a regular basis I spent a week with Matt Burkett and that really improved my pistol work

Reactions: RTH1800
Ft. Sill area? I would reach out to Justin at Fouled Bore Precision in Ninnekah (About an hours drive). He's a good dude and I'm 99.9% sure he could help.

Ft. Sill area? I would reach out to Justin at Fouled Bore Precision in Ninnekah (About an hours drive). He's a good dude and I'm 99.9% sure he could help.
Funny you should mention them - I just found out that they're doing a rimfire PRS match on Sunday and I'm trying to rearrange my schedule so that I can go out there.

Reactions: nikonNUT
Funny you should mention them - I just found out that they're doing a rimfire PRS match on Sunday and I'm trying to rearrange my schedule so that I can go out there.
(y) Shot the PRS rimfire regional finale there last year and had a great time! Great range (the wind is brutal BTW! :LOL:) and fantastic people!

Last edited: