• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Trans shooter manifesto released

45-90

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2023
USA
Death Day, page a time line of the day, until 12:33 Let the massacre begin
Shots fired into the SW entrance.
Time to die xxx.
Why?
Next Page
Kill the kids
Privileged little crakers, fuck you little shits, I'm gonna shoot your faggot asses.
To sum up the hate page.
Interesting statement...."there were several times I could have been caught, especially back in tbe summer of 2021"... was she known to authorities? This has been in planning for along time.
There is a 10 minute last video, not released, and 3 page's of the manifesto...are there more?

Attachments

• 20231106_233451.jpg
    20231106_233451.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • 20231107_011647.jpg
    20231107_011647.jpg
    942.6 KB · Views: 150
(A) It will get zero air time and the socials will turn the dial down or block it entirely because it goes against the narrative.

(B) It is simply the next shiny object to get the freedom loving Americans to look the other way.

(C) Both

(D) Are you really surprised?

Speaking of shiny objects, this little misfit cunt was exploding with envy.

My local news portrayed it as a leak like it was a bad thing, because victims parents didn't want it released for fear of it being copycatted.....what utter bullshit media we have. Of course were the races transposed in the letter it would be daily national news constantly.

Cronkite became one of the top American reporters in World War II, covering battles in North Africa and Europe.[10] He was on board USS Texas starting in Norfolk, Virginia, through her service off the coast of North Africa as part of Operation Torch, and then back to the US. On the return trip, Cronkite was flown off Texas in one of her Vought OS2U Kingfisher aircraft when Norfolk was within flying distance. He was granted permission to be flown the rest of the distance to Norfolk so that he could outpace a rival correspondent on USS Massachusetts to return to the US and to issue the first uncensored news reports to be published about Operation Torch.[22] Cronkite's experiences aboard Texas launched his career as a war correspondent.[23] Subsequently, he was one of eight journalists selected by the United States Army Air Forces to fly bombing raids over Germany in a Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress as part of group called The Writing 69th,[24] and during a mission fired a machine gun at a German fighter.[25] He also landed in a glider with the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market Garden and covered the Battle of the Bulge. After the war, he covered the Nuremberg trials[26] and served as the United Press main reporter in Moscow from 1946 to 1948.[27]

Is there more? I'm sure there is, but what relevance I have no idea. This material obviously illustrates a angry individual. But from what I saw she wasn't trained. She knew the big glass door would easily be breached, anyone could figure that out. She knew she could walk down the halls unimpeded. My point is this, the school could have been easily secured. The admin failed to do so. Much like the school in Texas. I spent decades saying this and we still see schools that are easily breached. Everything that takes away from the focus of securing schools just increases the probability that it will happen again.

That was about what I expected it to be. The woke anti white and marxist class propaganda, along with the LGBTQ trans indoctrination found fertile ground in this woman's mind. This is what the teachers unions are pushing for grade schools curriculum and what's being taught in higher education . It's only going to get worse!

Which trans shooter are we discussing here? You cant know the players without a score card.

Seems to me that someone is afraid white christian folk will start protecting themselves. Maybe even arm themselves to do so. Damn shame that would be 🤷‍♂️
If the WHITE WOMEN in this country would vote, act, monitor, and be concerned with real things we wouldn't have any of this crap throughout our schools and politics. That's who continues to vote for the democrats. The pubs are horrible too but there's no comparison as to which party has ushered in this evil and acceptance of everything accept our traditional values. The MEN have to be there to instill their practical insight into their children and their wives and house holds, otherwise this is the slow decay we get.

Cronkite became one of the top American reporters in World War II, covering battles in North Africa and Europe.[10] He was on board USS Texas starting in Norfolk, Virginia, through her service off the coast of North Africa as part of Operation Torch, and then back to the US. On the return trip, Cronkite was flown off Texas in one of her Vought OS2U Kingfisher aircraft when Norfolk was within flying distance. He was granted permission to be flown the rest of the distance to Norfolk so that he could outpace a rival correspondent on USS Massachusetts to return to the US and to issue the first uncensored news reports to be published about Operation Torch.[22] Cronkite's experiences aboard Texas launched his career as a war correspondent.[23] Subsequently, he was one of eight journalists selected by the United States Army Air Forces to fly bombing raids over Germany in a Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress as part of group called The Writing 69th,[24] and during a mission fired a machine gun at a German fighter.[25] He also landed in a glider with the 101st Airborne Division in Operation Market Garden and covered the Battle of the Bulge. After the war, he covered the Nuremberg trials[26] and served as the United Press main reporter in Moscow from 1946 to 1948.[27]

And then he went full commie during Viet Nam. The Father of American propaganda as far as I'm concerned. Not scion of honest reporting by a long shot. His declaration of defeat in Viet Nam is pretty much why Johnson didn't run again (a good thing), but it established the media as The Fourth Estate that could influence elections and foreign policy with false/political reporting.

And then he went full commie during Viet Nam. The Father of American propaganda as far as I'm concerned. Not scion of honest reporting by a long shot. His declaration of defeat in Viet Nam is pretty much why Johnson didn't run again (a good thing), but it established the media as The Fourth Estate that could influence elections and foreign policy with false/political reporting.

You beat me to it.
Cronkite was a liberal commie cunt.

This is purely an Anti-White hate crime which was cultivated by mainstream American culture in the form of worshipping mental illness no matter how obviously detached from reality it may be.

There is no mention of wanting to harm children for being Christian, it only mentions wanting to harm them for being White.

This is what these people actually think and feel. This is why it's being censored from Google, FB, Instagram, YT etc.

The Nashville mayor is already threatening to pursue legal action against the leaker. Likely because he himself is married to a transsexual and they raise their children as transexuals.

Share this with everyone you know.

If the WHITE WOMEN in this country would vote, act, monitor, and be concerned with real things we wouldn't have any of this crap throughout our schools and politics. That's who continues to vote for the democrats. The pubs are horrible too but there's no comparison as to which party has ushered in this evil and acceptance of everything accept our traditional values. The MEN have to be there to instill their practical insight into their children and their wives and house holds, otherwise this is the slow decay we get.
Minorities also.

You'd prefer...https://youtu.be/RHx7ZvrOKGw