• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Transgender people “ Shape our nations soul”.

then change the channel or do what I do put on a pair of ear protectors and hit the reloading room westerns , primers and bullets with a cold beer and your favorite recliner no news anything , no trans anything , no snowflakes just my rifle pony and me ..

0f8.png

Actually I think he’s right. We are no longer “One nation under God”. We have become, “One nation under satan the adversary“. Just look around at what they call normal, that use to be in an asylum, not to mention the complete moral decline lead by our elected politicians on both sides of the fence as well as Hollywood. He’s right, they are the soul of a dark deviant rebellious nation and are of their father Satan. Pull your head out, we are closing in on the end times. Sadly, the delusional masses believe that embracing and normalizing the darkness is the way to peace; it is not. It’s the pathway to complete destruction and judgment.

ROFL!!!!!

275... gotta pump that up a little bit.

As soon as they showed "Anne" I was like, OK that's a man. AND IT TURNS OUT IT IS A MAN! So let me get this straight (lmao): this man, who holds the bench press record in the woman's category, is upset that ANOTHER MAN broke his record???? What in tarnation...

Actually I think he’s right. We are no longer “One nation under God”. We have become, “One nation under satan the adversary“. Just look around at what they call normal, that use to be in an asylum, not to mention the complete moral decline lead by our elected politicians on both sides of the fence as well as Hollywood. He’s right, they are the soul of a dark deviant rebellious nation and are of their father Satan. Pull your head out, we are closing in on the end times. Sadly, the delusional masses believe that embracing and normalizing the darkness is the way to peace; it is not. It’s the pathway to complete destruction and judgment.

Satan knows both good and evil better than any ever created. We are seeing the buildup of evil. When old boy finally gets the boot out of heaven he is going to look, feel, and glow like Christ in the second half of his visit. There is a switch of roles that he makes to convince all he is God.

His prize will be any Christians at that time he can fool.

If any one sees Jesus while still in a flesh suit, it will be the devil. Hold the line and shine the truth!

A phobia is the irrational fear or worry about something. I've been labeled a transphobe since the very beginning of this tranny faggotry. I knew that this was different than the bronie and furry craze because the bronies and furries never acted this aggressive and they didn't have the government backing them up like trannys have. I hate pulling the I told you so routine, but my worry was NOT irrational and the news proves my point. This is now an official domestic terrorist group now by the very definition of terrorism and it should be addressed as such.

How? How exactly does a mentally ill dipshit who wishes their puss was ripped inside out and stuffed with an air bladder that you pump up by squeezing your plastic balls make America better? I've got time, I'd love to hear the answer. Are they going to tell me how they are strong for a petite man or brave for a fem boy?

Or maybe a dick gobbling queer can sit in the company break room and try to get women to talk to him about their periods or finding the right bra. It is always special when a gay man tries to equivocate the feelings of getting a dry dick stuffed in his ass in a nearby restroom with the sex women have when they are aroused. Yeah, they are a special bunch and we are blessed to have them cutting dick holes in the stall walls so they can suck random peters while the rest of us want to drop a deuce and get on with our day.

I would learn to enjoy the world of sexual deviants if they would just stop trying to fuck grade schoolers and simply go fucking home and screw there. No parades, no floats of queers throwing little candy dicks at pre-schoolers on every holiday, no riots or violent attacks, just faggotry at home. I'll keep my sex life to myself and you do the same,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,America would be so much greater if you farted those Vaseline and shit globs into your own toilet.

Last edited:

People should be shamed and bullied for some things

Like being freaks or being on welfare.

At this point I’m for Islam style laws for the gays. Letting them oit
Of the closet got us go this point

Reactions: 232593 and Krob95
Was the Sons of Liberty just a one time deal ......

The sounds FJB's ass makes when he shits his pants are more honest and intelligent than what comes out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 232593