• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Transition Integrity Project

Mr.BR

Private
Minuteman
  • Oct 5, 2017
    A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

In the TIP’s “clear Trump win” scenario (see page 17), Joe Biden – played in the war game by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager and chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton – retracted his election night concession and subsequently convinced “three states with Democratic governors – North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan – to ask for recounts.”
    Then, the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan “sent separate slates of electors to counter those sent by the state legislature” to the Electoral College, which Trump had won, in an attempt to undermine, if not prevent, that win.

Next, “the Biden campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms. (emphasis added)” Subsequently, “with advice from [former] President Obama,” the Biden campaign laid out those “reforms” as the following:

1. Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico
    2. Divide California into five states “to more accurately represent its population in the Senate”
    3. Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70
    4. Eliminate the Electoral College

Sounds like Regime change by any means is being gamed .

Reactions: MtnGhost
    Understand Ocasio Cortes is pushing Puerto Ricos status into the news.

Elections have consequences.........

Reactions: Ravenworks
    Am I missing something? Not that I am disagreeing with the fact that this is highly plausible, but anyone can post some shit on the internet, AKA some papers, an claim that the previous regime is doing this or that. We have enough turmoil and paranoia as it is. No need in adding to it unless someone can prove the legitimacy of these papers...

Reactions: Mr.Kirk
    Am I missing something? Not that I am disagreeing with the fact that this is highly plausible, but anyone can post some shit on the internet, AKA some papers, an claim that the previous regime is doing this or that. We have enough turmoil and paranoia as it is. No need in adding to it unless someone can prove the legitimacy of these papers...

This is quite real and in plain sight , its not like they are hiding. The report i linked they published in August is public while the 'wargaming' took place in June

''June, an organization called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) convened a group of more than 100 bipartisan experts to simulate what might happen the day after Election Day — running a kind of political “war game” where veteran Democrats role-played as the Biden campaign and veteran Republicans acted as the Trump team''

here is a collection on both TIP and Color Revolutions

TLDR - this is real, it is the same shit the DS has been doing to other nations for decades, it is backed by Soros, TIP was stacked with a curiously high percentage of key Trump opposition figures, especially those involved with the impeachment of the President, have or have had some kind of professional role overseeing Color Revolutions in Eastern Europe. The people most viciously and effectively targeting Trump today are regime change professionals of the Color Revolution variety, whose preferred playbook involves a combination of attacking the legitimacy and electoral integrity of their target, mobilizing mass demonstrations of “mostly peaceful protesters,” and using any effort to crack down on said protests to further escalate the offensive against the target regime.

Color Revolutions attack a foreign regime by contesting its electoral legitimacy, organizing mass protests and acts of civil disobedience, and leveraging media contacts to ensure favorable coverage to their agenda in the Western press.

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

In the TIP’s “clear Trump win” scenario (see page 17), Joe Biden – played in the war game by John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign manager and chief of staff to former President Bill Clinton – retracted his election night concession and subsequently convinced “three states with Democratic governors – North Carolina, Wisconsin and Michigan – to ask for recounts.”
    Then, the governors of Wisconsin and Michigan “sent separate slates of electors to counter those sent by the state legislature” to the Electoral College, which Trump had won, in an attempt to undermine, if not prevent, that win.

Next, “the Biden campaign encouraged Western states, particularly California but also Oregon and Washington, and collectively known as “Cascadia,” to secede from the Union unless Congressional Republicans agreed to a set of structural reforms. (emphasis added)” Subsequently, “with advice from [former] President Obama,” the Biden campaign laid out those “reforms” as the following:

1. Give statehood to Washington, DC and Puerto Rico
    2. Divide California into five states “to more accurately represent its population in the Senate”
    3. Require Supreme Court justices to retire at 70
    4. Eliminate the Electoral College

Sounds like Regime change by any means is being gamed .

Consolidate empty states

the dakotas- formerly North and south

The US has made it passed life expectancy.
    Surprised it has taken this long.

Dear Lord, feel free to show up at anytime and get me outta here.
    I will be steadfast no matter what, until you do.
    Please give me peace in my heart and strength in my mind.
    Amen

here is a collection on both TIP and Color Revolutions

TLDR - this is real, it is the same shit the DS has been doing to other nations for decades, it is backed by Soros, TIP was stacked with a curiously high percentage of key Trump opposition figures, especially those involved with the impeachment of the President, have or have had some kind of professional role overseeing Color Revolutions in Eastern Europe. The people most viciously and effectively targeting Trump today are regime change professionals of the Color Revolution variety, whose preferred playbook involves a combination of attacking the legitimacy and electoral integrity of their target, mobilizing mass demonstrations of “mostly peaceful protesters,” and using any effort to crack down on said protests to further escalate the offensive against the target regime.

Color Revolutions attack a foreign regime by contesting its electoral legitimacy, organizing mass protests and acts of civil disobedience, and leveraging media contacts to ensure favorable coverage to their agenda in the Western press.

Eventually all the practices tried and tested abroad end up being applied at home. Color revolutions have been quite a successful way of regime change since outright military coups fell out of favor. It was only a question of time when this came to be applied at home in US given how much coin and effort is spent taking the White house.

They have all the tools needed, most of the MSM media an all the tech giants ready to do their bidding.

For the democrats their existence is at stake , twice in the row they screwed up their base, rigged the system to get first Hillary and now Kamala nominated for the run on the WH booth terrible candidates(their reliance on voters to vote blue no matter who is not panning out letely).

It’s definitely real. Been in a bunch of media outlets. The only way they say violence won’t happen is in a clear Biden victory. Literally telling the American people “vote Biden or else..”.

I expect Trump to win and apparently the left does too or else they wouldn’t need a fckn coup. Hope we’re ready for war. No “I have a job and family” excuses now, this one’s for all the marbles.

It’s definitely real. Been in a bunch of media outlets. The only way they say violence won’t happen is in a clear Biden victory. Literally telling the American people “vote Biden or else..”.

I expect Trump to win and apparently the left does too or else they wouldn’t need a fckn coup. Hope we’re ready for war. No “I have a job and family” excuses now, this one’s for all the marbles.

Well, y’all start shooting me your AOs and I’ll come join.

The shitshow has potential of totaly spiraling out of control as these plays go beyond lawsuits and court battles

''The leaked report from the exercise darkly concluded that “technocratic solutions, courts, and reliance on elites observing norms are not the answer here,” promising that what would follow the November election would be “a street fight, not a legal battle.”

Two more data points (among several that could be provided). Over the summer, two former Army officers, both prominent in the Democrat-aligned “national security” think tank world, wrote an open letter to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs in which they urged him to deploy the 82nd Airborne Division to drag President Trump from the Oval Office at precisely 12:01 PM, January 20, 2021.

About a month later, Hillary Clinton declared publicly that Joe Biden should not concede the election “under any circumstances.” The old English major in me interprets the word “any” to mean “no,” “none,” “nada,” “niente,” “zero,” “zilch” “bupkis”…you get the idea.

This doesn’t sound like the rhetoric of a political party confident it will win an upcoming election.''

“. . . All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic”: An Open Letter to Gen. Milley
    If the commander in chief attempts to ignore the election’s results, you will face a choice.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/20...n-and-domestic-open-letter-gen-milley/167625/

https://americanmind.org/essays/the-coming-coup/