• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Trash Panda or Jumbo Shrimp a good surpresser for PRS style shooting?

Stoweit

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 19, 2017
    New England
    Just wondering what peoples opinions are on using these for PRS style shooting. Want to get a suppressor, dealer locally likes them and has some in stock. What do you all think.

Save the headache and disappointment and get an Otter Creek PR30L or Dead Air Nomad-L or LT

Thanks for the quick responses guys. I know nothing about suppressors, and always wondered why you don’t see more in PRS.

I am gonna get a KGM here shortly, trying to sell some of my bench excess to fund one.

Gonna toss my trusty SDN6 on my AR15

I am gonna get a KGM here shortly, trying to sell some of my bench excess to fund one.

Gonna toss my trusty SDN6 on my AR15
    I have an R6 in jail right now that will be a dedicated ar can. The cans from KGM that I saw and heard quite a bit at the expo were VERY impressive. If I was getting a can for more than just 556, I'd probably get the R30 or another large one though. They have a hide sale going on right now for that can I think

Dead Air Nomdad L. Quiet enough to shoot without ears on all day. Maybe not technically recommended with 6.5 creed out of an 18” barrel, but it’s perfectly comfortable. 300blk subs are hilariously quiet and a load of fun to blast steel with.

Can’t speak for use in a match, but I have a trash panda and it’s been an awesome can! I’ve put quite a few rounds through mine and it’s had solid repeatability and locks on tight.